In this episode we interview Bryan Blankenship, successful real estate investor doing 30-40 deals/month on how he went from homeless to multi-millionaire by age 35. He is known for his positive work attitude, working effectively with his team, and thinking big about business and making an impact. Discover the key strategies he used to transform his life in this episode of Wisdom to Wealth.
Listen to our interview with Bryan here:
In this interview you’ll discover:
1. How Bryan realized that he wanted to be an entrepreneur.
2. How Bryan got into the real estate industry.
3. At what age Bryan discovered he was good at trading stocks.
4. The processes Bryan went through to become excellent in both stock trading and real estate.
5. How Bryan dealt with being homeless & turned his life around.
6. How Bryan finds great people for his real estate team
7. The different ways Bryan finds funding sources.
8. Things that motivate Bryan to become/stay successful.
9. How Bryan handles his team, holds them accountable, and how he empowers them to serve his company and their clients well.
10. Keys Bryan discovered about working with partners.
11. Bryan shares his best practices for business.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by BitClub Network, the premier BitCoin shared mining pool company in the world. With their mining computers in Iceland running on virtually free power, they have some of the highest profits in the industry. Learn more about Bitcoin here