In this episode, we interview Joby Weeks. From college dropout to millionaire in 3 years, globe-trotting entrepreneur Joby Weeks dropped out of college to start his own business a week before classes started his freshmen year, and he became a multi-millionaire by age 21. In this episode, he reveals how he decided to enter the health niche and take on Big Pharma, and how he recently decided to take on the global banking cartel with BitCoin.
Listen to our interview with Joby here:
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How Joby decide to go into the health niche as his first business, and how he bankrolled it as a broke college dropout.
- The factors that helped Joby and his team decide on what health product to offer clients- hint: it focuses on the root cause of disease itself- and the science they use to help people not get sick in the first place.
- How Joby balances using gold and silver with BitCoin to gain more economic freedom from banks, and how you can do it too with WAY less effort and capital than you might think.
- Discover how to save on bank fees, avoid chargebacks if you’re a merchant, and avoid your funds being frozen by overzealous regulators or IRS agents.
- How Joby found some major inefficiencies in Kiva’s business model, and how he’s found a more efficient way to work with microfinance borrowers using little-heard of currencies.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by BitClub Network, the premier BitCoin shared mining pool company in the world. With their mining computers in Iceland running on virtually free power, they have some of the highest profits in the industry. Learn more about Bitcoin here.