In this episode, we interview Scott Lundgren on the best practices in building and managing a company at the $100M/year level and beyond.
Scott Lundgren thinks in terms of making a BIG impact on his clients and society at large with his company, and this podcast can help you model Scott’s success and impact. He is also a co-founder of the As One Movement.
Listen to our interview with Scott Lundgren here:
In this interview, we cover:
1. How Scott chose the business industry that he went in to.
2. How the ‘08 economic crisis actually HELPED Scott’s company.
3. Why Scott decided to work for a large company rather than start his own business at the beginning of his career.
4. The value of having the BEST processes and having the BEST people in the BEST positions to make your company great.
5. The importance of giving your customers an awesome Experience every time they interact with your business, and how that maximizes your success.
6. BOSSES: the importance of sharing your company vision and being transparent with your team, and how to avoid being overly controlling.
7. Mentoring: use it to improve the execution of your plans to maximize your success, and how to find and work with mentors.
8. How Scott defines and measures success.
9. How humility and talking about mistakes improves your company, and how a culture of transparency empowers the people working with you.
10. How to monitor changes in the marketplace, so you can avoid being put out of business and your company will continue to succeed long-term.
11. Scott talks about As One Movement, which is dedicated to making a positive impact on society in 7 key areas (of which many are often overlooked).
Check out As One Movement Here, and opt-in on their page to be updated about their ongoing activities/events. You can also enroll on their online school and get other FREE goodies on the site. Follow As One on Facebook here.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by BitClub Network, the premier BitCoin shared mining pool company in the world. With their mining computers in Iceland running on virtually free power, they have some of the highest profits in the industry. Learn more about Bitcoin here.