In this episode of Wisdom to Wealth, we interview Bond Halbert. Bond is a seasoned and accomplished marketer and the son of legendary marketer and (often considered), “greatest copywriter to ever live”, Gary Halbert.
Listen to our interview with Bond here:
In this interview you’ll discover:
1. How Bond’s father got started in the copywriting business.
2. Bond talks about the importance of having the right people in your company.
3. How Bond’s father made his offers irressitible to buyers.
4. Bond shares the difference in his and his father’s approach in terms of drafting and polishing their copy.
5. What are the vital first and second steps in copywriting?
6. Bond shares his copywriting approach, and how his dad taught him to copywrite at age 9.
7. Bond reveals why his dad blew all his money when he got rich, and how that motivated him.
8. The silly, overlooked detail that landed Bond’s father in prison.
9. Bond shares the final step essential to good copywriting.
10. Revealed: formatting tricks to get all of your writing read
11. Bond describes the 3 types of readers.
12. Bond reveals his biggest business advantage and how to recognize yours.
13. The importance of reading everything you write out loud.
14. Bond shares the key take-aways from his book, The Halbert Copywriting Method Part III: The Simple, Fast, & Easy Editing Formula That Forces Buyers To Read Every Word Of Your Ads
Grab a copy of Bond Halbert’s book, The Halbert Copywriting Method Part III: The Simple, Fast, & Easy Editing Formula That Forces Buyers To Read Every Word Of Your Ads (Kindle Edition) HERE.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by BitClub Network, the premier BitCoin shared mining pool company in the world. With their mining computers in Iceland running on virtually free power, they have some of the highest profits in the industry. Learn more about Bitcoin here- what it is, how you can use it to save 15-25% daily at Starbucks and other stores, and other benefits it provides.