In this episode of Wisdom to Wealth, we interview Bruce Blechman, author of “The Secret to Getting Money in Northern California” and co-author of the best-selling book, “Guerrilla Financing,” published in a number of languages and used in college courses nationwide.
Mr. Blechman is a nationally recognized speaker and is considered one of the country’s top experts on the subject of entrepreneurial finance.
Listen to our interview with Bruce here:
In this interview you’ll discover:
1. How Bruce got into the financing business.
2. Applied for financing and got denied? How Bruce used a unique follow-up technique to discover funding strategies that work best.
3. How Bruce got his book published.
4. How Bruce helps different companies that want to grow their business faster.
5. Bruce’s suggested ways to raise money for startups and those that have existing businesses but need $100K+ to grow their business.
6. Bruce discusses the key difference between raising money from a bank and non-bank sources.
7. What is the Entrepreneur Credit Card Program?
8. Bruce shares the advantages of using his Entrepreneur Credit Card Program, and the best situations to use this type of funding.
If you are someone who wants to start a business or is already in business and could benefit from an extra $100K or more to grow your business, Bruce’s Entrepreneur Credit Card Program (”ECC”) may be of help to you. You can get more information on the program HERE. Another helpful program is Guerrilla Financing which provides consulting on accessing the most innovative funding solutions for entrepreneurs that want to grow their existing business faster.
You can also reach Bruce’s main office in San Diego by calling +1-619-756-6386, or email Bruce directly at BruceBlechman@msn.com to inquire about the ECC and his Guerrilla Financing consulting program.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by Legacy Builders, the premier legacy planning company in the world for successful families. With their customized approach to helping successful families create multi-generational legacies of success addressing challenges 90% of estate planners, family offices, and succession planners overlook, their clients help ensure their success long-term. Learn more about LegacyBuilders from our FREE report “A Legacy Built to Last” here– what it is, the benefits the process provides, and how you can use it to ensure YOUR family’s long-term success.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by BitClub Network, the premier BitCoin shared mining pool company in the world. With their mining computers in Iceland running on virtually free power, they have some of the highest profits in the industry. Learn more about Bitcoin here– what it is, how you can use it to save 15-25% daily at Starbucks and other stores, and other benefits it provides.