In this episode of Wisdom to Wealth, we interview Kevin Thompson, the creator of The Partnership Playbook … a system that’s been used by countless entrepreneurs and professionals in completely different niches and markets to create hugely successful strategic partnerships worth millions of dollars.
Listen to our interview with Kevin here:
In this interview you’ll discover:
1. How Kevin started making powerful connections with people. (03:40)
2. Listening: the key to know who to connect people to. (06:58)
3. How to show up when making connections for MAXIMUM impact. (10:18)
4. Kevin shares how you can get/give value from anyone. (11:17)
5. How to leave people in a better spot after they meet you. (13:40)
6. Kevin’s system to create revenue from connecting entrepreneurs. (14:53)
7. How to exercise your receiving muscles for increased profits. (20:36)
8. The power of going to live events. (25:49)
9. How positive feedback motivates you to do more. (29:57)
10. Handling challenges with your spouse- this is KEY to biz success. (35:46)
11. Why Kevin joined Joe Polish’s 25K group, and why a high end MasterMind group may help you go to the next level of success (42:15)
If you want to know more about Kevin, feel free to visit his website, partnershipplaybook.com, or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by Legacy Builders, the premier legacy planning company in the world for successful families. With their customized approach to helping successful families create multi-generational legacies of success addressing challenges 90% of estate planners, family offices, and succession planners overlook, their clients help ensure their success long-term. Learn more about LegacyBuilders from our FREE report “A Legacy Built to Last” here– what it is, the benefits the process provides, and how you can use it to ensure YOUR family’s long-term success.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by BitClub Network, the premier BitCoin shared mining pool company in the world. With their mining computers in Iceland running on virtually free power, they have some of the highest profits in the industry. Learn more about Bitcoin here– what it is, how you can use it to save 15-25% daily at Starbucks and other stores, and other benefits it provides.