Cori Dyer is a mother or 3, a cyclist/mountain biker, surfer, fashion fiend, and a microinfluencer. Currently she is the Co- founder of The Kings Network an innovative digital marketing company that creates content strategies to build engaging audiences using Social Media platforms.
Listen to our interview with Cori here:
In this interview you’ll discover:
1. How Cori started her own business. (3:00)
2. Cori sold her mortgage company and started but Social Media Marketing. (9:42)
3. How Cori started marketing on facebook, youtube and other platforms. (11:09)
4. How Cori got into blogging. (13:56)
5. What are the keys on Cori’s success. (17:26)
6. Cori shares the keys to virality. (20:50)
7. How to post to different platforms. (26:00)
8. Cori talks about how powerful instagram is. (28:16)
9. What are microinfluencers? (32:39)
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by Legacy Builders, the premier legacy planning company in the world for successful families. With their customized approach to helping successful families create multi-generational legacies of success addressing challenges 90% of estate planners, family offices, and succession planners overlook, their clients help ensure their success long-term. Learn more about LegacyBuilders from our FREE report “A Legacy Built to Last” here– what it is, the benefits the process provides, and how you can use it to ensure YOUR family’s long-term success.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by BitClub Network, the premier BitCoin shared mining pool company in the world. With their mining computers in Iceland running on virtually free power, they have some of the highest profits in the industry. Learn more about Bitcoin here– what it is, how you can use it to save 15-25% daily at Starbucks and other stores, and other benefits it provides.