Sheila Barry Driscoll is the President and Co-founder of the Billionaire Foundation, where she helps coordinate foundation research work and initiates new introductions between existing foundations and successful families wanting to make a positive impact. She helps get positive, uplifting films made, and she’s been the Executive Director of the second largest U.S. nonprofit for missing and abducted children, to the CEO and Cofounder of SC Creative Innovations in Alameda, California.
Listen to our interview with Sheila here:
In this interview you’ll discover:
1. How Sheila’s family influenced her from the start 3:00
2. Sheila’s role in her 4th-generation family business 4:47
3. How Sheila plans her work day 6:00
4. Sheila talks about her family’s structure 8:00
5. What is a 30-minute miracle? 13:00
6. How Sheila’s family taught her the mindset of service to others. 16:30
7. How work is designated to family members in Sheila’s family offices 19:30
8. Sheila talks about the importance of helping your community. 20:00
9. How Sheila went into music and film 22:00
10. The key ingredients to making a successful film. 26:45
11. Sheila’s takeaways from living in the Philippines for 6 months 39:00
12. How the Billionaire Foundation came into existence 43:40
13. The legacy Sheila desires to leave 50:45
14. Sheila’s final message for you. 56:39
To learn more about the Billionaire Foundation, click HERE.
This episode of Wisdom to Wealth is sponsored by LegacyBuilders, the premier legacy planning company in the world for successful families. With their customized approach to helping successful families create multi-generational legacies of success addressing challenges most estate planners, family offices, and succession planners overlook that cause 90% of their families to be destroyed financially within 2 generations, their clients experience dramatic improvements FAST- ensuring their success in the short term and the long term. Learn more about LegacyBuilders from David’s latest book “Beyond Billions” here– what it is, the benefits the process provides, and how you can use it to ensure YOUR family’s long-term success.